Friday 13 January 2012

The friday playlist #2.

Bon Iver - Towers
The Fall - Touch Sensitive
Rose Murphy - Pennies From Heaven
Stealers Wheels - Stuck In the Middle With You
Doris Troy - Just One Look
David Bowie - Be My Wife
Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
Merry Clayton - Gimmie Shelter
Elvis Presley - Burning Love
Aztec Camera - The Crying Scene
Bill Withers - Harlem
Ash - Shining Light
Manu Dibango - Soul Makossa
Tom Waits - Martha
Faces - Had Me A Real Good Time
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Dance Stance
David Lynch - These Are My Friends
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Girlfriend
Friends - I'm His Girl
John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett - Really Free
Don Fardon - Indian Reservation

2 comments:

  1. Just listened to your playlist and I wanna share my thoughts with you ,by your favor.
    Firstly, I like a triple cranks of John Otway and Wild Willy Barrett + The Fall(mainly because of the Mark E. Smith's rap) + Stealers Wheels.I think any explanation could be an excess. They're are unique in its style.
    About amazing "Mama-se, mama-sa, ma-ko-ma-ko-ssa" I could say only: ! ! !
    Grand Prix in this list I would give to David Lynch and GREAT Don Fardon.
    And finally the the most sexiest female song,that I have ever heard (after this http://youtu.be/d3LELrkrfS8 and this http://youtu.be/hozNfOuQwIw)
    Thank you for attention.
    FIN...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I forgot about female song, sorry. It's "Friends - I'm His Girl" of course.

    ReplyDelete