Friday 20 January 2012

The friday playlist #3.

Françoise Hardy - Le temps de l'amour (Fox Medium)
Nirvana - On A Plain (Live At Paramount Theatre, Seattle - 31 October 1991)
Scott Walker- Always Coming Back to You
Talking Heads - And She Was
Lori Burton - Nightmare
Julee Cruise - Falling
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
The 2 Bears - Church
Schoolboy Q - Hands On The Wheel (Feat. A$AP Rocky)
Magic Sam - 21 Days In Jail
Can - Vitamin C
T. Rex - Solid Gold Easy Action
The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun
XTC - The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
Pentangle - Travelling Song
King Biscuit Time - I Walk The Earth
The Waitresses - I Know What Boys Like
The Ramones - Poison Heart
Frank Sinatra - Send in the Clowns (Live At Caesars Palace - 5 May 1978)

1 comment:

  1. I noted some of this songs:
    The 1st one it's - "Talking Heads - And She Was" I'd better quoting a comment on youtube: "This song just cured my hangover" It's a song of happy dude, which is walking on the streets and whistling.
    The next one hit the top: "Hands On The Wheel"
    Sharp, Dirty, but insanely f*cking cool song! I think in a public places it's better not to sing. Censorship.
    Amazing tune of Vit. C song!!!
    "I Know What Boys Like" remind me the early 80's in USSA. It was style of almost every russian soviet singer. If you don't believe, you can look to this:
    Russian girls in 1989 and meaning of the song is almost the same http://youtu.be/Xj1H4iFV-oU
    (p.s.: sorry, I don't know how to add active link)
    And finally, as always, one of the greatest song in your F-list it's Frank Sinatra.Genius!
    So...Thank you again for your taste.
    Keep on doing this, please. xx

    ReplyDelete